Wednesday 23 March 2016

Free Online Course - Gabriel Garcia Marquez

For anyone who is not aware, there is an organisation called Future Learn who offer a diverse selection of online courses to anyone who registers, and they are free.

I have completed a number of these courses, which are authored by leading academic institutions throughout the world. Thanks to Future Learn my knowledge now spans an eclectic mix of subjects including World Food Poverty, Hadrian's Wall, Renewable Energy and World War 1 Heroism.

Imagine my delight when one of the authors we have recently enjoyed popped up on the list of courses available. I have signed up for the course, which starts on 30th May, and thought I would share, and encourage, my fellow Book Group members to join up if interested.

Click Here to find out more about the Gabriel Garcia Marquez online learning opportunity.


No comments:

Post a Comment